Our new recipe of the super tasty Misutgaru choco chips cookies. These cookies are the perfect companion when drinking fresh Misutgaru Latte. We hope that you enjoy as much as we do while doing and eating these amazing treat.
Misutgaru choco Cookies
Simply mix the ingredients, shape cookies, freeze the dough and cook in the oven.
- butter 115g
- brown sugar 100g
- 1 egg large size
- vanilla essence 5g
- medium flour 120g
- misutgaru 20g
- soft flour 110g
- baking powder 2g
- salt 5g
- chocolate chips/almonds chips
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Step 2 Leave butter and eggs outside the fridge for some time.
- Step 3 Cream the butter until smooth and add sugar and cream it again.
- Step 4 Beat in an egg and stir in the vanilla.
- Step 5 Add the powder (two kinds of flours, salt, misutgaru) and mix well.
- Step 6 Add chocolate chips or almonds chips and mix them with the dough
- Step 7 Shape the cookie dough on a flat tray and put in the frozen for 30 minutes. If the dough is too sticky, apply some oil on your hand. The freezing is optional. The frozen dough makes the cookies to become more crispy outside and softer inside.
- Step 8 Take out the frozen cookie dough and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Step 9 Cool it down and enjoy!