What about to avoid using wheat flour when making a carrot cake?
Here is the recipe to swap the flour to 100% Misutgaru. A carrot cake with a nice roasted grains flavour.
Misutgaru Carrot Cake
Mix, add the dough in cake tin and put it in the oven
- 8 Carrots (peeled and grated)
- 100g Olive oil
- 200g Brown sugar
- 250g Misutgaru
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 individual pack Baking powder
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°. Grease a 21cm round cake tin with butter and flour the pan.
- Step 2 In a mixing bowl, whisk together the misutgaru and baking powder.
- Step 3 In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract until fully combined. Add the grated carrots into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Step 4 Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. ** If you use Thermomix, simply combine all the ingredients together.
- Step 5 Position the cake batter into the prepared tin.
- Step 6 Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Step 7 Cool completely and enjoy it!
This is easy to make and absolutely healthy and delicious.
Thank you, Nuri!