Let’s make a simple but delicious cheesecake with our Original Misutgaru!
Misutgaru Cheese Cake
Mix all ingredients, pour them in a cake tin and put in in the oven.
- 3 eggs
- 3 lemon-flavoured yoghurts
- 350 g Philadelphia Cheese (Optionally, Philadelphia 300g and normal cheese 50g - taste better)
- 30g Misutgaru
- 80g White/Brown Sugar
- Step 1 Bring the ingredients at room temperature.
- Step 2 Preheat the oven to 200 ºC. Grease a 21cm cake tin with butter and dust it with flour. (This is to prevent the cake mixture from sticking to the surface of the tin.)
- Step 3 Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cheese and sugar on medium speed, until smooth. Turn the mixer to low and add the yoghurts and the eggs, one at a time. Finally, add misutgaru. Do not overmix the cheesecake.
- Step 4 Pour the mix onto the prepared cake tin.
- Step 5 Reduce the oven temperature to 175 ºC and bake for 45 minutes. If the cake is small, just leave it for around 20 minutes.
- Step 6 Turn the oven off and take it out of the oven.
- Step 7 Once it’s cool completely at room temperature, chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours or even overnight.
- Step 8 Enjoy!
Big thanks to Nuri for her perfect recipe!!